We are backed by the support of expert professionals who are well qualified and experienced in the domain of manufacturing industrial machines and plants. Our organization is planning to expand its turnover from 2007-08 till 2010-11, from Rs. 650 Lacs to Rs. 1000 Lacs in-spite of the downturn in the industry, we have emerged as professional entity. We have hired topmost professionals, who have immense expertise in the domain of sugar technologies, manufacturing, quality and accounting practices. This has enabled us in gaining trust and appreciation from clients.
Some of our highly competent professionals are mentioned below:
- Pawan Agarwal: A first generation entrepreneur, Pawan Agarwal promoted Digital Utilities in 1996. He was instrumental in the development of the Film type Sulphur Burner in 1998 and its trials at a sugar mill in North India. A qualified professional, he has acquired an in depth knowledge of sugar technology by continual interaction with the sugar industry during the development of various equipment for them.
- A.Krishna, Director (Technical): Technical and design support in the field of Chemical Engineering and Technology is provided to the company by Mr. A.Krishna, a Chemical Engineer with over 40 years experience in the Sugar and Chemicals industry.
- A.K. Mathur, Chief Executive Officer: A Mechanical Engineering graduate from A.M.U. Aligarh, Cdr. A.K. Mathur has served in the Indian Navy for about 23 years, and subsequently in an engineering manufacturing company, for about 10 years in senior positions. After having worked as a Management consultant, he has been with Digital Utilities since early 2005 and guides its day to day operations.
- Tony David, General Manager (Biogas Systems): Tony has over 20 years experience in the field of biogas and in design and manufacturing of biodigesters. He currently heads the Pune office of DU, and looks after the biogas-to-power business of the company.
- Bablu Upadhyay, Sr. Manager (Biogas Systems): Bablu is a Post graduate in Environment Sciences, and hass over 15 years experience in the field of Effluent Treatment. He looks after the the biogas-to-power business of the company in the North India.
- Chanchal Roy, Senior Manager (Marketing): One of the oldest hands at Digital Utilities, Chanchal has also been with the company since its very inception, and has been closely associated with the development of the Film type Sulphur Burner and E-Melt systems. An Electrical & Electronics engineer by profession, he looks after the marketing and customer support service activities in South India.
- Indrajeet Bhattacharya, Senior Manager (Marketing): An old hand, IB (as he is popularly known) has been with Digital Utilities since its inception and has been very closely associated with the company’s field activities. An electrical engineer by profession, he is looking after the marketing and customer support services activities in the North and Western India.